Edward “Ted” McGehee
Board of Advisors
- 1975-79, LSU ROTC Program. Commissioned May, 1979.
- 1979-86, 245th ENGR BN (USAR), Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Plt Ldr, Co X0, Co Cdr, Si, S2.
- 1986-88, 1/141 FA BN (NG), New Orleans, Louisiana. Battalion S2 Went through NTC Rotation August, 1987, as part of the first Reserve brigade to go to NTC.
- 1988-92, 256 INF BDE (NG), Lafayette, Louisiana. Asst S2. Mobilized for active duty during Desert Storm, November 1990-May 1991; G3 Plans/Exercises, 5th INF DIV (MECH), Jan-May 1991.
- 1992-2003, 415th MI BN (NG), Carville, Louisiana. French Linguist Team Ldr, Company Cdr, S3, Liaison Officer.
- 2003-2004, 6th BN (CAS3), 12th BDE, 95th DIV, CAS3 instructor.
- 2004-2005, 350′ Civil Affairs Command, Pensacola, FL. G2, responsible for five USAR Civil battalions within the command.
- LSU ROTC, May, 1979; Engineer Officer Basic, May, 1980; Field Artillery Officer Advanced, June,1989; Military Intelligence Officer Advanced, January, 1992; C&GSC, September, 1993.
- Point of contact is the undersigned and can be reached at (225) 387-5931. Address is 3730 Floyd Dr., Baton Rouge, LA 70808